Having a Website for your business invokes an additional layer of trust for customers that can help generate additional revenue, it’s an absolute must.
But I already have a Facebook page for my business isn’t that enough?
Social media can be a powerful tool for business, but it’s not a replacement for a Website. You can think of your Website as the body of your Internet presence and social media pages like Facebook as the arms and legs.
How will a Website be beneficial to my Business?
- Signals professionalism to customers.
- Establishes brand recognition.
- Can help generate additional revenue.
- Increases your visibility on the Web.
- Customized branding that tells your story.
- Ability to create Web pages with in-depth information to showcase your product or service.
- Personalized email address under your own domain name. Free email addresses like Gmail don’t convey a lot of trust to customers.
How do I establish a Website for my business?
- Decide on your Domain name. A domain name is an important part of establishing a presence on the Web. Most domains cost less than $20 per year.
- Choose a Web hosting provider.
- Install a Website builder. WordPress is the de facto standard.
- Add your content, showcase your products or service, add an about us page with an overview of your company and its story, add a contact form, display your hours, and provide directions.
- Optimize your Web pages for search engines by titling them based on the words of the Web page.
Your Website is real estate on the Internet, and no business can afford to be without one.
It’s never been easier or more affordable to establish a Website for your business. Get your own .com domain and hosting for as little as $45 per year with DataPacket.
4 replies on “Business Website Hosting: Can it help my Sales?”
Every business needs a site so it can be listed on search engines, maps and local directories, it’s 2022 after all and everything is online. It’s REALLY easy to build a snazzy looking site with WordPress, has lots of Free themes. If you can type a document on a computer you should be able to use WordPress. Also options later on to do online store etc.
All companies should have website and it does not require a huge investment.
Having a website can attract new clients from all over the world. Even a one page site with information about the business is beneficial to prospective clients.
I have been wanting to make a website for my dad’s local company. I don’t mind learning WordPress, just afraid that I would create a poor quality site. I also have read lots of good things about WordPress being customizable so I may give it a try.