Having a blog is a great idea for any business and offers several benefits. Above all, blogging helps to reinforce your brand, expands your visibility on search engines, and is a great marketing tool.
A lot of companies write blogs to expand their niche on search engines and social media. Blogs are not just a diary, they can be used for marketing to hit keyword phrases that couldn’t be included on the main business website.
How can a blog benefit your business?
- Blogs are a great tool for SEO (Search engine optimization), they help customers discover your business by expanding your visibility on search engines.
- Your Blog articles can be posted on social media for added content and customer interaction.
- Blogging helps to reinforce your brand as an authority in your industry.
- Most Web hosting companies support WordPress, a top blogging platform.
It’s good idea to keep in mind that blogging is not a guarantee for results.
- Blogs have to earn authority over time by having great content, therefore just because you write 3 posts every week doesn’t mean that you’ll see any results.
- Many people don’t know enough about SEO, or they run out of ideas for content, or they don’t know how to market their products.
Blogs have become a quick win for many, so write articles about your product, service and industry. Customers may find your article and consider a purchase.
In conclusion, if your competitors are blogging and you’re not, then they look smarter than you. You could be missing out on a few sales every year that you may have not gotten without a blog.